Water heaters are an integral part of the plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings. Over the years, tankless water heaters have gained popularity for their numerous benefits. Also known as a point-of-use water heater, a tankless unit heats water on demand, providing instant hot water.
Whether you’re thinking of going tankless or need tankless water heater services, trust the experts at Water Heaters Only, Inc. Our family-owned and operated company has 50+ years in business. The Scottsdale, AZ, community trusts us for courteous and tidy work, flat-rate pricing, and on-time service.
We take pride in a professional and transparent team of trustworthy technicians, and our record speaks for itself — over 1.2 million water heaters serviced and counting since 1968. We’re proud to help our Arizona neighbors with all of their water heater needs.
We proudly serve Scottsdale, AZ residents and the nearby communities of:
- North Scottsdale
- McCormick Ranch
- Old Town Scottsdale
- South Scottsdale
- DC Ranch
- Scottsdale Ranch
- Central Scottsdale
- Sonoran Hills
- and more!
Take a look at our reviews and testimonials to see why your neighbors trust us for their water heater service.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
A faulty water heater is never a good thing. After all, leaving water heater problems unaddressed will likely result in costly repairs or no hot water. Don’t hesitate to contact us for tankless water heater repair as soon as you notice these warning signs:
- Rising energy bills: Your water heater likely accounts for a large share of your monthly energy consumption. So, if you notice an unusual spike in your bill, don’t ignore it.
- Low water pressure: While leaks are a common culprit for water pressure issues, low pressure could also indicate water heater trouble. The sooner you get to the root cause of the problem and fix it, the better.
- The system makes strange noises: Pay attention to how your water heater sounds when it’s on. Odd noises like banging or cracking from your system indicate that it needs repairs.
- Fluctuating water temperatures: If you’re experiencing fluctuations in water temperature, it’s a sure sign that you’ve got a problem that needs professional attention.
At Water Heaters Only, Inc., we provide same-day service. We have no additional charge for evenings, weekends, or holidays. Contact us any time to speak with a live operator 24/7/365.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Tankless water heaters need proper maintenance to work efficiently. Whether you have an electric water heater or a gas water heater, you probably made a significant investment to have it installed. So, it’s only logical to keep it well maintained.
With regular maintenance, you can expect the following from your tankless water heater:
- Optimal performance: Anticipate like-new performance for years to come. Utility bills stay low while efficiency remains high when all components work correctly.
- Longer lifespan: Tankless units typically last about twice as long as traditional storage water heaters. Prolonging your equipment’s life expectancy helps the cost of maintenance pay for itself.
- Low risk of premature failure: Keeping up with preventive maintenance allows you to mitigate the risk of an early system breakdown.
If you’re looking to make the most of your tankless system, count on Water Heaters Only, Inc. With over 1.2 million water heaters serviced and counting since 1968, we know what it takes to keep your water heater in tip-top shape.
Don’t compromise your family’s comfort! Contact us today to learn more about our financing options!
Tankless Water Heater Installs & Replacement
If you’re in the market for a new water heater, you probably already know about the benefits of going tankless. These impressive systems supply hot water from the moment you open the hot water faucet until you close it, providing virtually endless hot water. This style of heating offers numerous benefits for properties of all sizes.
If you’re still on the fence about investing in an on-demand water heater, consider the following benefits:
- Long-lasting with little maintenance needed
- Take up less space
- Use far less energy than tank-type water heaters
- Less water waste
- Eliminate the risk of flooding
Contact us today to learn more about how a tankless water heater can benefit your property. Our professional team can assess your home and recommend the best unit for your needs and budget. We install all brands of water heaters but prefer to install units from the industry’s top brands such as Navien, Rinnai, Noritz, and Bradford White.
If you’re looking for a replacement unit, we meet or beat our competitors’ onsite bids for water heater replacement.