While some businesses require the use of hot water more than others, the fact is that every modern building needs hot running water. Whether you own a restaurant, retail space, or apartment building, you’ll need a sturdy water heater installation in order for your business to operate — and that’s where Water Heaters Only, Inc. comes in!
We have serviced over 1.2 million water heaters and counting since 1968, so you can rest assured that we have the experience and expertise to get the job done right. When you partner with our team, expect no less than on-time service, flat-rate pricing, and courteous, tidy work.
A tankless water heater installation is an excellent option if you want endless hot water. Contact our experts to learn more!
Commercial Water Heater Installs & Replacement
Do you need a new water heater for your commercial space? Whether you’re looking for a traditional or tankless system, our professional and transparent technicians can help.
Our services in the Phoenix Metro Area include:
- Water heater sizing: Smaller units won’t be able to meet the demands of your commercial space, while oversized ones will only waste energy and money. We’ll help you choose the perfect size for your needs.
- Thermal expansion bottles installation: Thermal expansion parts are essential in preventing your water heater from bursting due to the increased pressure caused by rising temperatures.
- Drip pans with drain lines installation: Drip pans are a must for any water heater because they help protect your floor from leaks and spills.
- Venting modifications and replacement: Poor airflow can overheat and damage your water heater. We’ll ensure that your vents are in good condition and up to code.
- Water/gas flex line replacement: Water and gas lines are susceptible to wear and tear, so it’s critical to have them checked and replaced when necessary.
- Water shut-off valves installation: Shut-off valves are a crucial part of any water heater system, as they allow you to quickly turn off the water flow in case of a leak.
- Recirculation pump replacement: If your commercial space requires hot water on demand, a recirculation pump can help deliver it quickly and efficiently.
Timely Commercial Water Heater Repair in Phoenix, AZ
At Water Heaters Only, Inc., we have live operators on call 24/7, 365 days a year to address your pressing concerns. We understand that a malfunctioning water heater can cause significant disruptions to your business, so we’ll dispatch a technician to your location as soon as possible.
Once onsite, our trustworthy technicians will take the time to diagnose the problem and recommend the most effective solution. We’ll also thoroughly explain every option so you can make an informed decision.
Unlike your average contractor, we don’t charge extra for the evening, weekend, or holiday service. We also clean up after ourselves and leave your premises as neat as we found them.
Brands We Work With
As experienced commercial water heater installers, we have come to know what makes for a good water heater. That’s why we prefer to work with these trusted, high-quality brands:
- Bradford White
We can also install all other major brands (like Rheem, A.O. Smith, Whirlpool, etc.) at your request. Water heaters that are not manufactured by one of our preferred brands will be covered by manufacturer warranties only.
Do you need fast water heater repairs? Reach out to our experts today!
Why Invest in Commercial Water Heater Maintenance?
Some businesses hesitate to sign up for regular water heater servicing because they think it’s unnecessary or too costly. However, the truth is that the benefits of routine maintenance outweigh the cost and potential inconvenience.
Here are just some of the advantages of investing in our commercial water heater maintenance service:
- Lower Utility Bills
- Lower Risk of Damage
- Longer System Lifespan
- Reliable Performance
- Convenience and Peace of Mind