Did your water heater system spring a leak? Does it run out of hot water too quickly? Our trustworthy technicians at Water Heaters Only, Inc. have the solution for whatever issue you face.
We have serviced over 1.2 million water heaters and counting since 1968, so you can be confident in our experience and expertise. Many in Phoenix, AZ, turn to us for their water heater needs because we offer courteous and tidy work, flat-rate pricing, and on-time service.
We meet or beat our competitors’ onsite bids for water heater replacements, so get in touch with us today!
Top Signs That You Need Water Heater Repair
Aside from apparent symptoms like poor, uneven heating, your unit might also need repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Water leaks from your tank or pipework
- Unit makes strange noises
- Pilot light frequently goes out
- Sudden increases in your utility bills
- Your water has an off color, odor, or taste
- Faulty thermostat
Even seemingly minor issues with your water heater can cause major headaches down the road, so don’t hesitate to call our team at Water Heaters Only, Inc. as soon as you notice a problem.
Learn How We Handle Common Water Heater Repairs in Phoenix, AZ
Property owners in the area rely on us for repairs because we don’t have additional charges for any evening, weekend, or holiday calls. Our professional and transparent team can provide the following and more:
- Gas Pilot Light Repair: Does your pilot light keep going out? If so, you’re probably dealing with a faulty thermocouple. We can replace this sensor quickly and get your unit up and running again in no time.
- Electric Element Repair: When your water isn’t heating evenly, burnt-out elements are the usual culprit. We’ll inspect your unit and install a new one if necessary.
- Gas Control Valve Repair: Check your utility bills to see if you’re using more gas than usual. If so, it might be time to repair or replace your gas control valve.
- Pilot Assembly Repair: A broken pilot assembly can cause your pilot light to go out frequently. Our team will examine your system and make the necessary repairs.
- Temperature / Pressure Relief Valves: Over time, your unit’s valves can become corroded or damaged. We’ll check these components and make the necessary repairs to keep your unit safe.
- Hot and Cold Flex Lines: A leaking water heater often stems from faulty flex lines. We’ll replace these parts and properly seal your unit to prevent future leaks.
A tankless water heater installation can provide continuous hot water and lower energy bills while taking up less space. Consult with our experts to learn more!
Maintaining Your Standard Water Heater: Top Tips from the Pros
As a family-owned and operated business, we work hard to help our clients in Phoenix get the most out of their water heaters. We’ve compiled some essential maintenance tips to keep your unit running efficiently for years to come:
Flush Your Tank Regularly
Every tank-type water heater comes with a release valve for flushing out built-up sediment. In general, you should clear out your tank at least once a year. This simple task can increase the efficiency of your unit and prolong its lifespan.
Set the Right Temperature
You should never set your water heater above 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only is this a waste of energy, it can also be dangerous. If you have small children in your home, consider setting the temperature even lower to avoid accidental scalding.
Test the Pressure Relief Valve
Your pressure relief valve is a crucial safety feature. You can check its functionality by lifting the handle and allowing water to escape. If the valve is working correctly, you should hear a hissing noise followed by a sudden pressure release.