Scottsdale Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Talk To Our Expert Phone Staff 24/7 (480) 964-6657
Water Heaters Only, Inc. provides quick same day water heater repairs and replacements in Scottsdale, AZ. We specialize in water heater service and replacement for residential gas, electric, tankless and commercial water heaters since 1968. When you need hot water fast, call Water Heaters Only, Inc., for the lowest prices, same day service and quality brands.
Why Scottsdale Arizona Customers Choose Water Heaters Only, Inc.:
- Courteous, efficient and clean technicians
- No extra charges for weekends or holidays!
- Financing Available – get your hot water going
- Professionally-trained technicians
- We answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Guaranteed water heater repair and installation – licensed and insured
- Commercial and Residential Water Heater Repairs and Replacements
- 40 Gallon, 50 Gallon, 75 Gallon and 100 Gallon Water Heater Models
- High Efficiency Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Recirculation pump installation- we help you save water
- Check out our Preferred Property Manager’s Program- sign up for free!
To speak with a water heater professional 24/7 call (480) 964-6657
With over 1.2 million water heaters serviced since 1968, Water Heaters Only, Inc., is the professional water heater repair and replacement company to call when you need water heater service.
Learn more about the high level of customer service we provide by checking out our 5-star customer reviews.
Water Heaters Only, Inc. Specializes In:
- No Hot Water
- Leaking Water Heaters
- Not Enough Hot Water
- Noisy Water Heaters in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Solar Water Heater Repair
- Scottsdale Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heater Replacement
- Hot Water Heater Repairs
- Electric Water Heater Replacement
Water Heater Repair & Replacement Videos
About Scottsdale, AZ
The lovely city of Scottsdale AZ is known for its beautiful rock formations, resorts, and golf courses. This beautiful desert city is home to just over 265,000 people and is able to accommodate a wide range of interests; from hiking at the Pinnacle Peak Park or sitting poolside at the Sheraton Desert Oasis, there is definitely something fun for every type of person to enjoy.
Once you get out of the main city of Scottsdale and into some of the suburbs, you will notice that the homes are mostly 2-3 bedrooms with about 2 bathrooms. The majority of these homes have a 40 or 50 gallon gas water heaters. Common brands we see in these area homes are Rheem / Rudd, A.O Smith and Bradford White. There are also a few subdivision with larger homes and as the homes get bigger you will find that these homes will use a 75 or 100 Gallon water heater, generally with a circulation pump attached for quick water delivery.
When it comes to replacement time many homeowners tend to be interested in tankless water heaters. In our 53 years of installing water heaters we have noticed that circulation pumps and tankless water heaters can be fairly scarce, as far as market share goes, mostly because they require a lot of additional expertise for installation and have more code regulations for installation. Our technicians have been professionally trained for certain tankless brands and know how circulation pumps work best for different types of homes. To schedule an appointment for a consultation or for water heater service give us a call at 1-480-946-6657 our customer service representatives are available 24/7/365.