Water is one of the essential resources that we use every day. Unfortunately, many people today have concerns about the water quality in their homes or businesses. Everyone deserves fresh, clean, and pure water.
Water Heaters Only, Inc. helps provide the cleanest and purest water available. We provide custom water softener installation and repair services throughout Phoenix, AZ, and the surrounding area. As a family-owned and operated company with 50+ years in business, we take pride in having a team of trustworthy technicians you can rely on for courteous and tidy work.
We uphold a flat-rate pricing policy with no additional charges on evenings, weekends, or holidays, and we meet or beat our competitors’ onsite bids for water heater replacement. We’re committed to providing top-notch service at affordable prices.
Are you looking to install a new water heater? We install top brands such as Bradford White, Navien, and Rinnai. Contact us to schedule service!
What’s Wrong with Hard Water?
Although water is typically crystal clear, it contains chemicals and minerals. Water hardness is determined primarily by the amount of calcium and magnesium in water. Higher levels of these and other minerals make water hard.
Whole-home water softeners work by reducing the concentrations of minerals in the water. As a result, soft water tends to have higher concentrations of salt and lower levels of calcium and magnesium. While hard water isn’t inherently unhealthy, it has several disadvantages.
If you’ve had hard water in your home for years, your pipes have likely accumulated layers of mineral deposits. Over time, these layers get thicker and decrease your pipes’ width, leading to many problems.
Hard water makes your clothes dull, skin dry, and hair brittle. Minerals in hard water reduce the ability of your laundry detergent, body wash, shampoo, or conditioner to dilute, which can affect your clothes, skin, and hair negatively.
If you think you have hard water, a water test is the best place to get started. Contact us to help you find out what’s in your water and recommend the best solution for you and your home.
Benefits of Water Softener Installation
A water softener installation can make a difference in your life and the environment. You may have heard that soft water is better for you, but it’s also beneficial to your home, health, and wallet. Benefits of water softeners include:
- Healthier, softer skin: Since a water softener removes the harsh minerals from your water supply, your skin won’t feel so dry or irritated after a bath or shower.
- Shiny, strong hair: Hard water can dry out your hair and make it look damaged. Washing your hair in soft water can make a world of difference in how it looks and feels.
- Softer and cleaner-looking clothes: Hard water can dry out your clothes. That’s because soap struggles to get through the mineral buildup it leaves behind. With soft water, your clothes feel fresh and smooth to the touch.
- Soft water is easier on pipes and appliances: Installing a soft water system in your home can help extend the life of your water-using appliances. Your washing machine, dishwasher, and coffee maker, to name a few, will last longer when you have soft water. The same applies to your pipes and plumbing system.
Additional benefits of installing a water softener include:
- Cleaner dishes
- Overall savings
- Fewer clogs
- General health improvement
We can help you find the best water softener system for your home. With our decades of experience, we’ll work with you to determine what system will suit your needs. Contact us today to request on-time service.
Do you need water heater services from professional and transparent experts? We have over 1.2 million water heaters serviced and counting since 1968. Contact us any time!
Whole-Home Water Softener Repair and Maintenance
Like all types of equipment, your water softener needs regular maintenance and prompt repairs to work efficiently. Common problems with water softeners include:
- Blockages from accumulated deposits
- Motor issues
- A salt buildup in the tank (for salt-based water softeners)
In addition to water softener service and repair, our water treatment experts offer preventive maintenance to help protect the investment you’ve made to provide the best water for your family. Don’t hesitate to call and ask about our comprehensive maintenance plan. We offer same-day service. Call us to speak with a live operator 24/7/365.